4 Thoughts on who and where do you find someone to help fix your credit score and report?
  1. Reply
    June 25, 2011 at 7:39 pm

    Beware of the credit repair firms that advertise on TV and elsewhere. They oftentimes make matters worse.

    My personal opinion is that the best idea to help with credit repair is an attorney. A good one can help you prevent bankruptcy.

    If you can’t afford a lawyer, Consumer Credit Counseling has a pretty good reputation.

  2. Reply
    June 25, 2011 at 8:24 pm

    we are the best at what we do or your money back guaranteed http://wtecreditrepair.com

  3. Reply
    June 25, 2011 at 9:14 pm

    You can contact TRW (credit reporting agencies ) they have information and help on how to fix your credit score

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password