3 Thoughts on What papers do I need for the first time home buyers tax credit?
  1. Reply
    Glen O
    August 29, 2011 at 9:17 am

    your realator should have filled out the paperwork for you, I would start there

  2. Reply
    Ryan M
    August 29, 2011 at 10:15 am

    Don’t you think this is a GREAT question to ask the people who prepare your taxes???

  3. Reply
    Who Dat?Geaux Saints!!!
    August 29, 2011 at 10:51 am

    form 5405,you can access it on the irs.gov website.FYI if you file this form with your normal 2009 tax return it will delay your refund for months,I advise yo to file your normal return first and when you get your refund,amend your normal tax return using form 1040X and then claim the FTHBC,the 1040X MUST be mailed to the irs,it CANNOT be e-filed.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password