Article Score0

I rent a flat from Cheltenham Borough Council and we are here for about six months now lived recently the water began the ceiling down a wall in our room to penetrate, before the destruction of the bottom screen on the wall We cried, we order it sorted, but insist that, because we live on the top floor, they can not do anything until they in a position to have to get cable, we know insurance, but it’s there fault that they are for the damage our wallpapers would be reimbursed? We have no home insurance and we live on the top floor, so that the leakage from the roof of the building next to our.

2 Thoughts on The Board should not cover the cost of the damage to my home?
  1. Reply
    December 22, 2012 at 6:01 am

    No they just have to fix the roof and repair the dry wall, then paint.
    Tenants are not permitted to hang wallpaper.

  2. Reply
    real estate guy
    December 22, 2012 at 6:32 am

    It’s Does the council….

    And if you use a period now and then, it would be easier to actually read your post.

    Plus, how about posting in the correct section.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password