just like the title says should I? The rates are low plus 3.5% down programs I’m wondering if I should still wait it out. Debt is basically college loan $ 538 I am in the process of doing the Alliant method $ 500 loan 60 months. I was discharged from bankruptcy four years ago. Credit score right now 670 670 652 tomorrow a new report will be generated (got this info from credit check total)
i am not pre approved or pre qualified yet. I am just wondering if I should pull the trigger.