NahouseOVarl asked 4 years ago

I had a judgement placed with the courthouse in my county in 2014, it’s for $ 1469 . I’m trying to get my credit together so can get a mortgage . If I wanted to pay it who would I pay it to? It’s from a secured loan that was unable to continue to pay for when I lost my job at the time. Does it matter that I was never served any notice about being taken to court for this bill? Also does charge offs and collections have to be paid before closing on a mortgage?

Register New Account
Reset Password