How to report Employment status?

How to report Employment status?How to report Employment status?
Terrykiz asked 4 years ago

Hey everyone,


Kind of an odd question.  I served in the Army for 6 years and was medically retired last year.  I receieved a 100% P&T rating from the VA so I get a nice check from them every month.  I was employed for a little bit before my wife and I moved to Colorado.  I also started graduate school in February and get another stipend (on top of the disability) from the VA for going to school. 


Anyway what is the best way to report my employment status?  I fear if I list student and list the money I receive from the VA every month they might not take the income listed seriously.  I suppose I could also list “Retired” since that pension from the VA wont go down or go away…


Thoughts anyone?


Register New Account
Reset Password