I have been in the buying process since 8/12/15 on a home. Everything was going great up until last thursay (there was even talk about closing sooner) when the underwriter decided that they wanted a structural engineer to do another inspection on the house, this costing another $ 700. So we had at least one week to get this scheduled, done and the paperwork in because We are suppose to close on this friday (9/25) and now it looks like we wont due to having to wait on paperwork. I have fullfilled all of my conditions that they have asked for. So my question is, when this report comes in and as long as the house is structurally sound how long will it take to get final approval?