Conventional refi question

Conventional refi questionConventional refi question
LashesProDags asked 4 years ago

So I have been trying to figure out if it’s better to refi under conventional loan or streamline FHA. I haven’t gotten any numbers for FHA, but have gotten one for conventional and I’m trying to figure out what this means.

The interest rate is 3.75 % with 1.375% discount points. Does this mean I would be paying 5.125 in interest? Because then it doesn’t make sense to me. Right now I’m paying 3.75% + 1.25% PIM so total of 5%, did I calculated this correctly?

My mid score is 720 EX, can I get better rate?

Register New Account
Reset Password