i need some advice regarding secured cards. My oldest card is a secured card with a 200 limit, perfect history for about 3.5 years. That was the first card on my report for a long time. Back in Jan/Feb, I had opened up an OpenSky card with a $ 250 limit. It’s reported positively a couple months now. The real issue is since then, I have been approved for:
1) $ 2000 unsecured (reporting since Feb)
2) $ 1000 unsecured (reporting since Feb)
3) $ 6000 unsecured (not reporting yet)
4) $ 5000 unsecured (not reporting yet)
5) $ 5000 PLOC (not reporting yet)
6) $ 5000 unsecured (not reporting yet)
7) $ 4500 store card (reporting since Feb)
8) $ 1100 store card (reporting since Feb)
Will having these lower limit cards look bad at this point? If i would’ve known about the upcoming approvals, I wouldn’t have opened OpenSky. My oldest card though, I believe I need to keep because it’s my oldest revolving account, correct?
Will closing OpenSky help my AAoA?
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much for your help.