Was reading some stuff on reddit and ran across this offer… https://creditcards.chase.com/a1/marriottpremier/50P200GC3KPHDM
- $ 200 gift card and 50k pts for $ 3k spend
- 5k pts for adding AU and first purchase
- no AF first year, then standard $ 85
- $ 200 gift card and $ 85 for 33.5k pts compared to 80k offer
- $ 200 gift card for 23.5k pts compared to 70k no AF offer
(extra 1k pts since if you buy a $ 200 gift card at a Marriott with the card you’ll get 1k pts)
Which of the three do you prefer?