I was watching GSN and a make up artist lady was there during a commercial break, advertising ELF Cosmetics. I went to the website and I’m blown away by the prices and selections. I’m thinking about buying some for an upcoming wedding (next week). I had a few questions about these products though –
1. They’re very cheap priced – are they truly as good as the makeup artist on TV made them out to be?
2. Is there any additional charges other than the listed price (shipping, sale’s tax, etc…)? If so what and how much?
3. How long does it take to ship and arrive at your home? I’m in the USA so it won’t be shipping out of country or anything.
4. What are the best products?
5. They offer eye primer and face foundation and concealer? Are these products good? Do the foundation/concealers cover pimples? I’d HATE to show up to the wedding with a pimple! Ugh! What combination of foundation/powder/concealer should I use from ELF?
And is there eye primer good? I tried Hard Candy’s and it was HORRIBLE! It actually made things worse than if I hadn’t of wore primer at all.
6. Is it online only, or do stores sell it? I’ve personally never seen it in stores, I was just wondering.
I’m asking because I really want to get good makeup for the wedding, but what I have picked out is going to cost around $ 18 for 2 products. My primer would have to come from Victoria’s Secret since no one else has it and it costs $ 8.00 plus tax, then I’d have to buy the Neutrogena Blemish Concealer Pen at $ 8.99 plus tax. This is VERY expensive to me as there are other things I still need to buy. I see that ELF offers eye primer AND foundation, so if I can get it there and have good results I’d love it.
Thanks ahead of time for any help/advice!
My acne is mild – I only get a few pimples here and there. I wouldn’t want any for the wedding though which is why I want a good cover up just in case.
Ok good info. I just noticed the store locator. I’ve heard of some of the locations. Another question – would it be better to order online, or try to find stuff I need at a store who sells ELF?
I don’t have sensitive skin, I was just saying I had acne occasionally and wanted to be prepared in case a pimple would appear during the wedding. My skin is considered normal.