I am interested in finding out more info on the home modification program. I am currently 5 months pregnant and at my job my pay was just cut almost in half. My husband is working but his job( been there 5 years) gave him 2 months to get his GED and if he didn’t pass they are gonna fire him by Dec 31st. His results came in the mail Wed and unfortunately, he didn’t pass. There aren’t any more test offered this month so that is pretty much a done deal. I am pretty sure that my husband will lose his job and my hrs were already cut. Can I go ahead and do the modification now? I only have four more months before I have this baby and I don’t want to wait until I am not working because I know that this is a long process..