Article Score0

I am planning to move to US from Canada. I have a leased car. am I allowed to take the car to the state and get license plate there (leased in Canada)?

3 Thoughts on Leased car – Canada to US?
  1. Reply
    June 10, 2011 at 12:15 am

    You should check with you bank. All banks have different policies when it relates to moving from one place to another so I don’t think any of us can really give you a straight answer.

  2. Reply
    June 10, 2011 at 1:08 am

    If it proves too complicated, you could think of early lease termination so that you can then enter into another deal in the state you are moving into.

  3. Reply
    June 10, 2011 at 1:47 am

    I moved from Canada to the USA. I currently live in USA. I highly doubt you can. Google it online.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password