(I have 1 year of making my auto loan payments on time.)
1) I plan to take out a $ 500 secured personal loan from my bank for 6 months.
2) Then go to a different bank with the $ 500 and take out another secured personal loan from that bank for 6 months.
3) Repeat this once more at a third bank.
4) Establish a $ 300 security deposit account at my original bank to qualify for a secured credit card.
5) Repeat the process of getting a secured credit card at the next bank.
6) Repeat this once more at the third bank.
7) Obtain 2 more credit cards.
8) Pay back $ 500 secured personal loans from my banks in 6 months making all payments on time.
9) Use all 5 credit cards but never charge more than a maximum balance of 9% of the total credit card limit.
10) Pay off the statements as soon as they come and make all payments on time.
According to this FICO score estimator my resulting FICO score would be 740-790 in 1 year.