Article Score0

I fell down some really bad unlit stairs, broke several bones, lost my job and my apt. My former landlord won’t tell me who the insurance company on the building is. Are there any easy ways to find out short of sending a subpoena to the lender?? Thanks for your help

6 Thoughts on I was hurt badly at my apt building and the landlord won’t tell me who the insurance co is?? Any ideas? Thx!?
  1. Reply
    June 17, 2011 at 8:42 am

    You don’t care. Have your lawyer serve the landlord with a lawsuit. Trust me, HE will make sure the insurance contacts you…

  2. Reply
    June 17, 2011 at 9:36 am

    You do not care about the insurer. You sue the landlord. If he wants the insurance company to pay, as he will, he will let you know once you sue him.

  3. Reply
    Ryan M
    June 17, 2011 at 9:49 am

    Sue the Landlord! That will get you your information VERY quickly

  4. Reply
    RH Protege
    June 17, 2011 at 10:03 am

    Prior to filling suite contact the Landlord and Property management in writing requesting them to work with you on how to proceed with the matter and if they do not then you will be forwarding the matter to your attorney for possible litigation. You may be able to get up to three times the damages in punitive damages plus the income from the lose of your employment.

    This is only an opinion and not legal advise.

  5. Reply
    June 17, 2011 at 10:32 am

    You need to file a law suit, you can not make a claim with the insurance directly.

    You will find out who they are at trial, they will have their attorneys there defending their client.

  6. Reply
    Classy Granny
    June 17, 2011 at 10:34 am

    Sue the landlord. He’ll be in touch with his insurance company

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password