4 Thoughts on I moved a tenant or items removed from our rental house should not they?
  1. Reply
    April 13, 2013 at 9:10 pm

    You can call the police and report the theft. Have them arrested.

  2. Reply
    April 13, 2013 at 10:04 pm

    If they move out and took your personal belongings then sue them for the value of the missing items. You will need proof the things are yours and what the value is.

  3. Reply
    My Take on It
    April 13, 2013 at 10:17 pm

    Time for small claims court
    But be sure you have proof of the items.

  4. Reply
    April 13, 2013 at 10:58 pm

    It depends on what you are talking about.

    If it is major you start with a police report, you will need it for insurance.

    If it is minor you count it as damage and replace it with the deposit.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password