I have receive a job offer latter from a hospital of United kingdom as a PT,how i can know is it real of fake?
Lanchester Road, Maiden Law, Lanchester, County Durham, DH7 0QS.UK
Email: [email protected]
ATTN: AHAD BABU,
Sequel to the recent screening processes which were conducted by the screening department of Maiden law Hospital, the Board of Directors of this Hospital is pleased to offer you an initial position as the:
POSITION: PHYSICAL THERAPIST your job profile remain as the same as stated on your resume which you have submitted for screening).
JOB LOCATION: Lanchester Road, Maiden Law, Lanchester, County Durham, DH7 0QS.UK
APPROVAL DATE: 23rd SEPTEMBER 2009
STARTING DATE: 30th OCTOBER 2009. On this date, you are to report at 8:00 a.m. to the Human Resources Department at the Hospital premises, where you will be provided with packet containing information on Maiden law Hospital Benefits, facilities; you will as well attend an orientation program before job commencement.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you’ll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.
•Salary: Monthly NET starting salary of GBP £8,385.00 (Eight Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty-Five Pounds) paid by your of payment either international certified Bank draft of telegraphic Transfer / Bank wire. (This salary is take home after TAX deduction)
•Job Description: (your job profile remain as the same as stated on your resume which you have submitted for screening).
•Contract Duration: 2 Years (Renewable)
•Benefits: Maiden law Hospital provides benefits for all employees, which includes the following.
Childcare and healthcare assistance
Health, life and disability insurance
Vacation and personal days (Maiden law Hospital have 30 working days annual leave (which is additional to public/religious holidays), which can be taken at any time during the year (subject to approval). During any of your vacation, Maiden law Hospital shall pay for your flight ticket, pay you GBP 4,805.00 as leave allowance and as well pay you 1,720.00 GBP flat rate travel / entertainment allowance.
Accommodation (three-Bed-Room Apartment for married staffs and One-Bed-Room Apartment for single staff, this accommodation is free)
Transportation (Free Transportation, from home to place of work every day)
Free meal according to your choice dietary
Payment of your initial four (4) months upfront salary before you join us
1. Visa: All International Applicant should note that Maiden law Hospital shall pay for the Visa Fees of every applicant coming from outside the UNITED KINGDOM, and if the applicant is coming with the members of his / her family, their Visa fee will also be paid by Maiden law Hospital.
2. Residence / Work Permit: On confirmation of your affidavit of guarantee and letter of attestation from the British Crown Court, Maiden law Hospital shall secure your residence and work permit papers from the HOME OFFICE here in UK and send it down to your country of residence for the endorsement of your international passport with your two (2) years Visa permit to enable you make your entrance down to UK.
3. Flight Ticket: Your flight ticket fee shall also be sent to you by the management of Maiden law Hospital to enable you purchase your flight ticket in time; fee for family flight ticket will also be issued to you if we are aware that you are relocating with the members of your family.
4. Accommodation: Maiden law Hospital provides accommodation to all foreign national at the Government Reserved Area at Lanchester; both singles and family accommodation are available.
5. Interview: There shall be no other form of interview as this is an online recruitment process and your basis of selection were strongly based on your professional experience and some core values found in your resume by the screening department, there will only be a an orientation and training section for you to educate you more on your environment and the challenges facing you.
6. Reimbursement: Every applicant shall be provided with Reimbursement Application Form before assumption of duty which is to be completed with all expenses which he / she has incurred during the course of preparing to join us, while submitting the form back you are to attach receipt of every expense made as valid proof that such expenses were actually made by you.
I understand that I may voluntarily terminate my employment. I further understand that I will not be terminated involuntarily at will, rather it will be with cause or prior notice, at any time, regarding of documents or oral or written statements issued Maiden law Hospital or its representatives. With this understanding, I accept the position with the terms as stated above.
Due to the high rise of contract break up