4 Thoughts on i have a question about 8000 dollars from gov to buy house?
  1. Reply
    July 24, 2011 at 10:50 am

    You don’t apply for this. You will get a income tax credit worth $ 8000 for your house on your income taxes when you file them next year.

  2. Reply
    July 24, 2011 at 11:21 am

    You don’t apply for this credit to purchase a home. FIRST, you buy the home as you would any other. THEN you apply for a credit/check against your income taxes.

  3. Reply
    July 24, 2011 at 11:44 am

    There isn’t an application, it is a tax credit.

  4. Reply
    July 24, 2011 at 11:52 am

    Go to http://www.IRS.gov. Search for “First time Home Buyers credit”. You will find all the information you need right there.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password