Article Score0

I want to work with home developers or home builders, how or where do I get started??Im already licensed.

1 Thought on I am a fairly new California licensed painting contactor,what do I need if I want to work for home builders?
  1. Reply
    February 26, 2013 at 7:52 am

    Congratulations on receiving your painting contractors license. In addition to your contractors license, developers will require that you carry liability insurance and that you are also bonded.

    Once you have these in place, you will want to prepare a letter of introduction and a portfolio of your work to present to the developers.

    Best of Luck

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password