Right now I have 10 Credit accounts open. Ranges from $ 424.00 to $ 5200.00 with a credit score of 728.
I have $ 0 balance all of my cards at this time.
I just applied to get a motorcycle and they denied me saying that I have too much revolved credit open.
I rent a apt due to the high housing prices. I have yet been able to afford a house due to those circumstances.
I have a couple questions that I hope can be answered.
1. How many Cards should I have open at one time?
2. I have heard having allot of closed accounts on your credit report looks bad. T or F (Explanation Please)
3. I have heard that you should always keep a small balance on all your cards. T or F (Explanation Please)
4. Should I try and get an outside loan from a banker or lender to get a lower APR than what they are offering at the dealership?
5. Any other useful tips to help keep my credit score on the rise without accruing allot of debt?