Article Score0

I have a good friend who has been married for several years to the same woman. He’s miserable in his marriage – they never talk to each other except when they’re arguing. They basically don’t want to be with the other person. She has no credit card and she gets half of the house so she’s basically living off him. He’s in a lot of debt and wants to get out but how can he get out of the marriage in debt? He can’t get a divorce with debt.

2 Thoughts on How can my friend get out of his horrible marriage while he’s in debt?
  1. Reply
    July 11, 2011 at 8:25 pm

    you need to talk to her yourself

  2. Reply
    July 11, 2011 at 8:37 pm

    I was reading on line and it implies that family and social services can help or your friend can do the paper work themselves and file. In the states it only cost about $ 115.00 dollars to do the ppr work yourself.
    You would have to go to the library to get the paper work and know what type of paper work your looking for.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password