Article Score0

I am currently renting out my house, my buildings insurance expires at the end of this month, I just want to know the best companys for Buildings/landlord insurance, My current policy is with Halifax

Sorry i forgot to mention that i am in the U.K.

3 Thoughts on House insurance for landlords?
  1. Reply
    April 12, 2012 at 5:38 am

    You can try all the major companies and compare rates. I think coverage on all of them is comparable.

  2. Reply
    April 12, 2012 at 6:08 am

    Farmers Insurance has a great habitational policy it has more coverages that are typically not on TDP1s its designed for landlords and you will definitely not be underinsured. Whoever you go with its important to have liability coverage some agents dont write it on TDP1s which is a huge exposure. good luck!

  3. Reply
    April 12, 2012 at 6:41 am

    I have a property rented out and I am with MORE THAN, I don`t have a landlord building insurance, never heard of that one but they do know it is a rental property and is just a normal type of insurance. I have been with them for a few years so it does get cheaper if you don`t claim, see what Halifax price is this time they may give you a discount if you re use them, nowadays none of them will turn down a deal if its offered.

    Leave a reply

    Register New Account
    Reset Password