1.) What is your horse(s) name?
2.) What discipline do you ride?
3.) What job do your horse(s) have?
1. Bandit- Trail
2. Buttercup- Reining
3. Aztec- Western Pleasure, Trail sometimes, babysitter, =).
4. Mississippi- Speed Events( I.e barrels, poles, keyhole, speed and action, dash for cash)
1. Bandit- Bay with white blaze, and two white socks. =)
2. Buttercup- White with a black medicine cap. =)
3. Aztec- Tobiano palomino paint. =)
4. Mississippi- Chestnut with white star, and two white socks. =)
1. Bandit- 16 hh
2. Buttercup- 15 hh
3. Aztec- 15.3 hh
4. Mississippi- 14 hh; she may be short, but boy is she fast! =)
6.) Any special riding color(s)?
1. Bandit- Green; Saddle pad, bridle, reins, breast color, girth, halter, green and white braided lead.
2. Buttercup- Pink; Saddle pad, bridle, reins, breast color, girth, halter, pink and white braided lead.( unless I’m showing then a leather bridle and reins, and base my saddle pad off my show shirt)
3. Aztec- Baby blue/Turquoise; Saddle pad, bridle, reins, breast color, girth, halter, baby blue and white braided lead (unless were showing, then I have a leather bridle, reins. And then I base my saddle pad on my show shirt.)
4. Mississippi- Yellow; Splint boots, saddle pad, bridle, reins, breast color, girth, halter, yellow and white braided lead.
7.) Any nicknames for them?
1. Bandit- Band, bud. Lol.
2. Buttercup- Butter, babe. Lol.
3. Aztec- Az, boy. Lol.
4. Mississippi- Sippi, Miss.
5. And they all have these in common- *sshole, f*cker, dumb*ss, idiot, b*tch. Yea they’re pretty harsh, lol. But I still love them, <3 =) 8.) Have a trainer? No. 9.) Have a barn at your place or do you board at one? Have a barn at my house. 10.) Would you ever sell your horse(s) for a brand new car? H*ll No! My horses are my babies, and I would never sell them, not even for all the money in the world! =) ~Bailey.