I am wondering what order I should go with?
Following choose are in the condition of:
Student Loan- prox. 8% interest
House- prox. 400K/5.25%
Retirement- prox. 7% return
(if delay the house buying, rent is prox. 1100/month)
1) Pay off student loan first than buy a house (with small down, overpay min. each month) save small amount for retirement?
2) Save large amount for retirement, buy house(with small down and min. payment) than student loan (min. payment)
3) Distribute even towards all three subjects.
4) Buy a house while paying off student loan. Save small amount towards retirement.
5) Do everything together and pay all of them off slowly together through out 30 yr?
6) Or…any other suggestions?