Who is the best credit repair company out there? Is there such a thing?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Repair Who is the best credit repair company out there? Is there such a thing?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I have some blemishes on my credit history to say the least. I know the basics of my credit score but can’t stand dealing with the credit bureaus. Is there someone/company out there that is 1. reputable 2. cost effective 3. Safe/Ethical that can take care of this for me. I know this is a sketchy industry and everyone tells me I can/should do this myself, but I’m at my wit’s end here.

signed,
    Sick of bad credit

Anonymous

I have a credit restoration company, and the reason we have been so successfully is we have conference calls every week where all clients can listen if they choose. This keeps everyone up to date with there information, and in the loop as the scoring system changes and tips to strengthen there credit. (education is the key)

Also if they can prove the item is correct then it can not be remove. However, only about 40% of the time can they provide the correct information. There is nothing wrong with this where just able to use the laws on our side.

Anonymous

I do not believe that a really good and real one exists.

Accurate negative information cannot be removed from your credit files. Charge-offs stay for seven years….BK…10 years….There are no credit repair firms that have “insider knowledge” of how to remove accurate negative info…..They do excel though in taking your money…

You can always try the debt validation trick….Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act you have the right to request validation of negative entries with the credit bureaus…Per federal law they must either validate or remove the items from your credit files….There’s no harm in attempting this and there’s no need to pay someone to do it.

Anonymous

You need to set up an installment payment agreement with the IRS. Go to this website:

Read the instructions on this page and then click the link: “Enter Online Payment Agreement Application (for taxpayers)”.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password