where is the best place to get a business credit card and your business is fairly…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards where is the best place to get a business credit card and your business is fairly…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

…new? i’d like to know where u may get a business credit card and they approve u on the spot?

Anonymous

On it sites are good top links for decisions of your problem

Anonymous

Accurate negative info stays on your credit report for 7 years. If you’ve had recent defaults, charge-offs, late pays, then you need to understand that you’ll have bad credit for at least 2 years after these major events have happened as your credit rating is most heavily weighted on what’s occurred in the past 24 months. After that time you’re credit rating will start to go back up.

There are no gimmicks or tricks to remove accurate negative info. “Credit repair” firms have no insider secrets to remove accurate negative info on your credit report….all they do is dispute all negative items on your credit report and hope that the credit bureaus cannot validate the debt within the 30 day allowable time frame, in which case they must remove the items

Anonymous

I’ve heard they are a rip off, as what they do you can also do. There are stories whereas they took money for services, and did not correct any of the problems the user had. If you are in dire need there are some social programs run by non profit, or government agencies, or legal aid that could direct you. Sometimes the elderly centers have real experts who are volunteers who might help as well. Call around before you go to credit repair. Remember they are a profit motivated organization and in most instances you are held responsible even if they get things screwed up.

Anonymous

You have already heard on here – they can’t really do anything about legitimate bad items, and you can have false bad reports removed yourself don’t pay anything.

credit advice based on country
    Canada:
    USA:
    UK:

of course there is a lot of overlapping advice but each one has specifics to the laws of each country

Anonymous

Сredit repair workеd fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service – credit-report-free.totalh.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password