What's the best way to find people to join my team?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home What's the best way to find people to join my team?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I work for a network marketing company that sells skin care products. Our company and products are excellent. I really believe in the company and what it has to offer. I know there are so many people who have been laid off because of the economy, but I need a way to reach them. Our company does home parties to sell products, but I think there must be a better way to reach a larger number of people looking to make an extra income and who would want to join my business. I know it’s not for everyone, but I think there are a ton of people out there that would benefit from my business and others like it. I don’t have the money to do job fairs, run job ads, etc. And I know a lot of people are generally put off by the idea of network marketing, but in my opinion they don’t really know enough. If you’re a fellow network marketer, what are some of your best tips????

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password