- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 30, 2011 at 4:27 am #418735AnonymousInactive
NY Fair Plan.
Or, rather than calling insurance companies directly, contact a few local INDEPENDENT agents that represent a variety of carriers. http://www.iiaa.org will give you a list of agents by zip code.
And yes, you WILL have a hard time, with a coastal property.
- May 4, 2011 at 4:19 am #200736AnonymousInactive
I know debt to income is a huge part of it, but used to be you could qualify for a mortgage loan with a 620. What kind of credit score are they looking for now?
Uh, Mercy, thanks, but I’m not contacting anyone for a loan who has a yahoo email account as their business account.
Hi, Scott….um…ARE YOU SERIOUS?
- May 6, 2011 at 2:46 am #259220Kandis HayMember
People are having trouble obtaining funding with 700, but 680 seems to be the present cut off rate.
- May 6, 2011 at 11:04 pm #263035Annette BayerMember
620 seems to be the minimum for most lenders, but some are going to 640 now. FHA still allows scores as low as 580 with 3.5% down, but finding a lender to underwrite at that score is very difficult, if not impossible.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.