What would you do if someone broke into your home?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Buying Your Home What would you do if someone broke into your home?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I’m not the one in the scenario, but my mom was today. My mom heard knocking on the front door and refused to open. She didn’t say anything and I guess the intruders thought that there were no one home because there were no cars in our driveway. So they went to the back door of the house and banged on the door hard. My mom spotted 3 guys. They tried to open the back window to get in, but my mom ran out the front door. She ran to a neighbor’s house and hid. She saw a car and someone in it, who turned out to be the driver of the intruders. So when my mom slammed the front door to get out, the three intruders heard and ran out the door and into the car with the driver waiting. She didn’t call the cops because she doesn’t know how to speak English. When I got home from school, she and my dad told me what happened. I said call the cops, but they refused because they fear of being interrogated. Anyway my dad is off to buy house alarms and that’s the most my parents will do. I fear that those intruders will come back, but my mom said that they might think that we must have called the cops so they won’t come back. Honestly what is the right thing to do? I don’t want anything to happen to my family. BTW nothing was stolen.
    We don’t own guns.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password