What to do to raise credit score faster?

Tips and Deals Forums Improving Your Credit Score What to do to raise credit score faster?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I am trying to clean up the mess I made of my credit score. I have had numerous collection accounts over the last 7 years and 2-3 good standing accounts including an auto loan, student loan, and just opened a secured credit card 3 months ago. I paid all collection accounts off 3 months ago as well so the only “active” accounts are the auto loan and secured card (student loan on deferment).

Current Credit Scores are between 569-582. They all went up approx 50-70 points each when i paid off the collection accounts.

My questions are:

How long will it take to get to a 650 credit score at this rate and what could i do to speed up the process.

I am trying to purchase a new car in the next 6 months but I dont know if my credit will be repaired enough to get repaired by then.

Thanks for the help!
    I have taken the given advice so far and paid the secured credit card balance to $0 and will start making payments on the student loan.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password