What kind of tv brand is better to buy for your home sony or panasonic?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home What kind of tv brand is better to buy for your home sony or panasonic?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I wanna buy a new flat screen tv for my room but I dont what brand to get? Im stuck between sony and panasonic .Can you help me out please?

Anonymous

if you wanted quality i would go for the sony, but it will come at a price.
    panasonic’s are still really good but it just is not the quality of a sony.
    if you want it to last for a long time sony is the way to go.

if money was no object i would get a sony but a panasonic tv are still good

Anonymous

Sony all the way , i have both but i prefer SONY

Anonymous

Yes, I can help, unlike most of the idiots who have answered so far. These are both quality brands – two of the very best. Panasonic makes plasma and LCD. Sony only LCD. Tell us what size screen you want/need, your primary use(s) of the TV, and your budget and you will get much better answers than the crap you’ve received so for.

Anonymous

if money is no object go with sony. panasonics arent bad either, but if you don’t want to pony up for sony, i would get either samsung, sharp, or LG. do not, i repeat, do not get Vizio. those things might be cheap, but they are cheaply made pieces of garbage that will break in a year. check on google for their service reputation. they are almost universally bad.

Anonymous

I say neither – go with Vizio. The picture is crisp and clean (I have a 52) and they’re much cheaper.

Anonymous

get a sony its the best

Anonymous

It is always good to have 2 or 3 credit cards with over 30% on them. Make sure that none are near the maximum because that will hurt you.

They don’t hurt your credit having those more then any other credit card. There are other reasons not to apply/have them…..click link below

Anonymous

To improve your credit, get a small loan for 24 months and pay it back in 12.

As for store cards, I would cancel them once paid because if you move and you forgot you had them, mail can be sent to the previous address and that’s when problems start. If you have a Visa or Master Card and all stores accept them, why do you need more than 1 bill?

Anonymous

I think you should make payments to all credit cards to lower the debt to 30% of the limit. You have to make payments each month until you pay all of them off. The department store credit cards like Sears and Kohls also help you build your positive credit history as you pay your bills regularly. A 24 months good payment history with no lates help raise your credit score. The combination credit cards and installment loans like personal loan, mortgage, car loan with good payment history will give you a good credit score.

Anonymous

Read this article, they list several tips on improving your credit score,

Anonymous

i do not know how much your score can be rasied but this will defeinitely help you out. i went to , a totally free service that helps you raise your credit and create a plan to keep it up. its pretty helpful.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password