What kind of insurance covers this?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance What kind of insurance covers this?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #371951

      Today, my sister hit my car with an ATV. The ATV isnt insured, and usually my dads homeowners would fall back and take care of it.. One issue, my dad dosent have home owners insurance!

      I do not carry Collision on my car, But i do have a “uninsured Motorist” coverage.. Would this cover the accident and get my car fixed, or what exactly would cover it? Its a pretty big dent in the back, and broken tail light.. It wont come cheap.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password