- This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 5, 2011 at 9:54 pm #206341AnonymousInactive
I am looking at a roughly 300k mortgage.. about how much should I expect to pay in closing costs?
- May 11, 2011 at 1:00 am #271493AnonymousInactive
Well, I know in my state 1% went to the state. Our home was $52,500 and we had almost $3,000 in closing costs.
- May 15, 2011 at 5:10 pm #276238AnonymousInactive
it varies greatly from state to state, a little more info (county and state) i could tell you exactly, but 300k can run you anywhere from 2,000 all the way up to 10k if you are in Philly or NYC, shoot me an email if you want exact numbers
- June 10, 2011 at 2:43 am #433452AnonymousInactive
You might try looking for information with the Better Business Bureau.
- June 10, 2011 at 2:43 am #433453AnonymousInactive
if tenants would read a lease before signing it they would not need a company like rent busters to tell them what their rights are.
you can use you common sense and deal with things. you can get free info if you google tenants rights in your city where you live.
- June 10, 2011 at 2:43 am #433454AnonymousInactive
no. go to http://www.incharge.com
been there, done that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.