What is the best credit card in Australia for air miles?

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards What is the best credit card in Australia for air miles?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

There are so many out there my head is spinning.

Basically, I’m after a card (not Amex, their fees are awful) that gives me:

– a good rate of points per dollar
      – good value of the points when it comes to redemption (not a card that requires you to earn a million points to get a free cup of coffee)
      – good introductory incentives (interest free period, free travel insurance, bonus airmiles for first purchase etc)
      – low annual fee

Any advice re this would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers,
      grant

Anonymous
      Inactive

The only documents I have ever had to show were an insurance card and a drivers license.

The dealership will give you a temporary plate until the permanent ones arrive.

Anonymous
      Inactive

money,proof of insurance,plates if you have them

Anonymous
      Inactive

It depends on if you transfer plates from your current vehicle…if so, you’ll need your plate. You’ll need your drivers license & insurance. Normally you’ll have to call your insurance company and have them transfer insurance to the new vehicle. Honestly, taking a car home the same day is quite a simple process. Good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

show proof of insurance and the dealer will give you 60 days tags until your come. but when your insurance copmany opens, go by and do the changes to your policy

Anonymous
      Inactive

Money. That’s it. The dealer will provide you with everything else you need. You then need to get the car insured, registered, licensed in your name.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password