- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 9:58 am #211992AnonymousInactive
There are so many out there my head is spinning.
Basically, I’m after a card (not Amex, their fees are awful) that gives me:
– a good rate of points per dollar
– good value of the points when it comes to redemption (not a card that requires you to earn a million points to get a free cup of coffee)
– good introductory incentives (interest free period, free travel insurance, bonus airmiles for first purchase etc)
– low annual fee
Any advice re this would be gratefully appreciated.
- June 26, 2011 at 5:49 am #332356AnonymousInactive
The only documents I have ever had to show were an insurance card and a drivers license.
The dealership will give you a temporary plate until the permanent ones arrive.
- June 26, 2011 at 6:20 am #332357AnonymousInactive
money,proof of insurance,plates if you have them
- June 26, 2011 at 6:22 am #332358AnonymousInactive
It depends on if you transfer plates from your current vehicle…if so, you’ll need your plate. You’ll need your drivers license & insurance. Normally you’ll have to call your insurance company and have them transfer insurance to the new vehicle. Honestly, taking a car home the same day is quite a simple process. Good luck!
- June 26, 2011 at 6:46 am #332359AnonymousInactive
show proof of insurance and the dealer will give you 60 days tags until your come. but when your insurance copmany opens, go by and do the changes to your policy
- June 26, 2011 at 6:50 am #332360AnonymousInactive
Money. That’s it. The dealer will provide you with everything else you need. You then need to get the car insured, registered, licensed in your name.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.