what is a good type of home owner insurance to get?

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance what is a good type of home owner insurance to get?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I may be purchasing my first home on a land contract from a person that i know that owns the house out right. the land contract would be a five year contract or sooner if i can afford to pay the house off. i have lived in the house at one time, not for sure about a few things on the house. i was wondering if anyone may know of a website or a website that may give an estimate quote on home owners insurance on the home i may be buying. i wanted to get some idea of how much it may be and what home owners insurance covers. i have looked at a few websites, but there are a lot of different things to include in insurance and different requirements that may need to be met before the house is insured. the house is a bit of a fixer upper and needs lots of tender loving care before its decent. its livable but i need insurance if i buy it. the owner who is selling isn’t requiring insurance, but i want to be smart and safe and have insurance. any suggestions?

i must give an answer to the owner tomorrow, because i know he has others wanting to buy. i don’t want to get into something that i have no clue about before purchasing. i am looking and getting the idea, but was looking for tips or more info.

thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password