What is a good, reliable store or website to buy Harry Potter House Patches?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home What is a good, reliable store or website to buy Harry Potter House Patches?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I want to get house patches from the four houses in Harry Potter, but I don’t know where to get them. I’m hoping to not spend more than 5-7 dollars on each patch. I’m kinda skeptical about buying online, so does anyone know a good website (besides ebay or Amazon or other websites like that) or even a good store I could get them from?

Anonymous

It’s not just Manhattan or NY, yes, just about everyone will want insurance, in case you, for example, spill paint on their marble floor.

As long as you’re doing interior painting only, the insurance should run you around $ 1500 a year, for a one man operation. It could cost more, depending on what your “small interior renovations” consist of.

With a brand new company, you’re not going to get a policy from a standard carrier – you”ll be with a surplus lines/nonadmitted carrier, for the first few years. That’s why it will cost more. State Farm, Allstate, Nationwide, won’t give you a policy, without three years of insurance history (loss runs) to prove you’re not a new business.

You can find the policy through a local, independent agent. You can find a local, independent agent at http://www.iiaa.org

You cannot buy this type of insurance over the internet.

Anonymous

It’s not just Manhattan or NY, yes, just about everyone will want insurance, in case you, for example, spill paint on their marble floor.

As long as you’re doing interior painting only, the insurance should run you around $ 1500 a year, for a one man operation. It could cost more, depending on what your “small interior renovations” consist of.

With a brand new company, you’re not going to get a policy from a standard carrier – you”ll be with a surplus lines/nonadmitted carrier, for the first few years. That’s why it will cost more. State Farm, Allstate, Nationwide, won’t give you a policy, without three years of insurance history (loss runs) to prove you’re not a new business.

You can find the policy through a local, independent agent. You can find a local, independent agent at http://www.iiaa.org

You cannot buy this type of insurance over the internet.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password