What happens when your employer promised insurance after the 90 day probabtion period but isnt provi

Tips and Deals Forums Home Insurance What happens when your employer promised insurance after the 90 day probabtion period but isnt provi

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

We live in Arizona. My husband hit 90 days at his job June 6th… He asked and asked about his insurance and they wouldn’t follow through. He hurt his back in July & couldn’t see a Dr…. Now its hurt so bad that he physically can’t work. He has a herniated disc, very painful. His employer put him on light duty for a much lower wage doing light office work from home… But theyre not willing to offer that much longer & they’re mentioning termination. We’ve already lost our house and are so behind on all bills… Here we are august 10th and he just got insurance and we can’t afford any co pays. I don’t know what to do here. I feel like if he had insurance when promised he could have seen a Dr and been treated before it was a situation where he cannot work at all. We now have 12 grand in ER bills, which could have been more like 300 in insurance copays. They made a mistake with the insurance, (admittedly)and they need to compensate, right? can we sue? Should we? Any advice would help.
      He kind of “re-injured” an old injury while at work. And we have a contract stating he is to receive health insurance after 90 days of employment.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password