- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
- May 5, 2011 at 9:38 am #203943AnonymousInactive
Are they on the up and up or what? Specifically MSI……..they said they work for the VA and for a fee or two they can fix your report and get you approved for a home loan. Who do you recommend.
we know what our credit score is. 617 is that to low for a va loan? Are you saying that MSI or credit repair companies are a bad thing? Why would they screw our credit………..
- May 9, 2011 at 11:36 pm #269583AnonymousInactive
ripoffs. all they do is dispute your credit report. you can do that yourself. Check better business bureau or your state’s attorney general office. You will find plenty of complaints.
- May 18, 2011 at 9:43 am #429336AnonymousInactive
Err, is this not what the global credit crunch is all about right now? For 30% return you can go stick your investment. You can’t even spell correctly why would anyone trust you with their money in a dodgy investment?
What is the world coming to?
- May 18, 2011 at 9:51 am #429337AnonymousInactive
nice deal but you are buying a mortgage from poor credit people. I dont know the deal you are getting in. And as housing prices drop- well .. you might find yourself with alot of loans plus houses that are overvalued even at a 30% discount. tread with caution buddy.
- May 18, 2011 at 10:29 am #429338AnonymousInactive
Even the CEO of Countrywide said real estate market be rough in 2008 and NAR said 2008 will be a tough environment as well 2008 is when the bulk of those sub-prime loans will adjust..so expect more foreclosures and more price drops.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.