what credit card should me and my fiance get for our honey moon? we want to go to

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards what credit card should me and my fiance get for our honey moon? we want to go to

• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by .
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

disney world.? she has good credit we just wanna buy our tickets and suveniers and food. so i guess the limit will need to be a little high

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just pay cash. Start saving now. Going into debt is no way to begin your marriage, save the credit cards for emergencies!

Good luck!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would suggest American Express if you can get approved for one. You can earn points for purchases and the points are redeemable for merchandise and gift certificates, plus most of the time when you open up a new account with them there is no interest for the first 12-18 months.

Its always a good idea to just save up for the honeymoon and only spend what you can afford to spend, there is no need to go into debt for your honeymoon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

A credit card just for a honeymoon? No way. Save your money and pay cash, a Disney vacation can cost as little as $1500 if you plan properly. And if you can’t afford a $1500 vacation, cut back. You should start a financially responsible marriage, not one where you throw Mickey Mouse ears on a credit card because you want them.

Shop around and look for a card that has rewards (points, cash back, or airline miles) and a low interest rate.
      You might as well get something for having to charge your honeymoon.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would suggest American Express, only because, I hear you have to pay your balance at the end of each month, in FULL. This will be good to not drown yourself in debt.

Anonymous
      Inactive

sorry but i agree with the ‘party poopers’ lol dont start off your marriage getting a credit card!! i know you want to go on a honeymoon and disney world is great but when it’s all said and done it’s not worth it… not when you may never pay off the balance and you get yourself in big trouble! ruining your credit right away is not smart. but, if you can pay it all off right away then fine…then again, if you were able to do that, then you probably wouldnt need a credit card..wait on the honeymoon and save up for it! or go on one you can afford. it’s not always about where you go..it’s the time you spend together.

Anonymous
      Inactive

you have got to check this out! its all disney from disney.

we are also having a disney honeymoon vacation. but trying to keep it as cheap as possible. good luck have fun.

with this card you get all kinds of disney discounts and savings. because its a disney card.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Fundamentals are here:

Ok Dave Ramsey is right, you should do everything in your power to pay for things in cash…BUT it’s still a good idea to have a credit card on hand just in case something comes up that you don’t have enough cash for. That said, get a credit card with a low interest rate and some kind of reward program like cash back or frequent flyer miles. I personally don’t think it’s that bad to put stuff like tickets and souvenirs on a credit card as long as you know for a fact that you can pay all of it off in a short period of time. Don’t run up your credit card on stuff you don’t need.

Don’t get a credit card just to pay for your honeymoon. You’ll be starting out your marriage in debt! Instead, why don’t each of you put a little money from each paycheck into a savings account starting right now, and then take your honeymoon to Disney World when you have saved enough up?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password