- This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 14, 2011 at 8:00 am #211246AnonymousInactive
Medical bills and disabilty have made it impossible for me to pay off about 40,000 in credit card debt. What can they do to me legally?
- May 18, 2011 at 12:07 am #279996AnonymousInactive
If you were the owner of an American Automotive Company or a Financial institution the tax payers would bail you out. If you are a regular citizen they will take everything you own and force you to pay the principal, plus interest.
- May 30, 2011 at 1:30 am #284973heicalkapermiMember
Death by guillotine
- June 13, 2011 at 10:21 pm #289273Aurelio WyrickMember
Judgment, costs, interest, liens against real property, in some states, garnish wages, tax returns
- June 24, 2011 at 5:22 pm #329190AnonymousInactive
Talk to your bank.
Often times your bank can request the information from the three major credit bureaus without it costing you too much.
Wells Fargo does this by signing you up for a special service that you cancel within 30 days (cost: $ 1).
- September 19, 2011 at 3:19 am #290855radepreutaheMember
don’t delay, declare yourself bankrupt tomorrow or face a very long jail term,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.