- This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 5, 2011 at 9:39 am #203954AnonymousInactive
efficient credit score that I need? What are the cheapest reliable credit score companies where I Can get that efficient credit score that I need? I need to know what my credit score is so I can start looking for an apartment. And I know it must be bad, but I just want to make sure that it isn’t tooooo horrible.
- May 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm #265444AnonymousInactive
You don’t need to pay a credit company to find your score. You can get your score for free by contacting the 3 major credit reporting agencies: Experian, Transunion, and Exifax online. I have an article that explains it in detail below.
- May 11, 2011 at 2:15 am #271807AnonymousInactive
If you access your FREE REPORTS they will offer you a cheap price to add on your score – it is usually $6-8. You can go to annualcreditreport.com and request reports from one or all three – Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. If you do it by phone or mail sometimes you have to wait to get the report to see the offer for the score.
Alternatively sign up for credit monitoring that promises you 30 days of free service and cancel before the end of thirty days and get your score for free. You can get one score like that on freecreditreport.com and I believe on myfico and at equifax.com
Remember your score can be different at all three as they keep records independently and not every company reports info to all three.
- May 18, 2011 at 9:58 am #429367AnonymousInactive
Ed McMahon is a hottie.
- May 18, 2011 at 10:04 am #429368AnonymousInactive
Is this the father of Vince McMahon (WWE)????????
- May 18, 2011 at 10:23 am #429369AnonymousInactive
To be honest I don’t feel sorry for him one bit. He had more money than I’ll probably ever see and he screwed it up….too bad for him!
- May 18, 2011 at 10:39 am #429370AnonymousInactive
Yes, I do remember…I used wish he would come to my house.
It sucks that he has fallen on hard times…I’m glad he’s optimistic…I hope things turn around for him.
Hey people make mistakes, he was just crazy enough to make millions of dollars worth of mistakes.
- May 18, 2011 at 10:57 am #429371AnonymousInactive
Ed McMahon is an American Classic. Just like Chuck Norris.
I’m on the sad side, because Ed never did anything bad to me. Except failing to stop in with the Prize Patrol at my house….
- May 18, 2011 at 11:32 am #429372AnonymousInactive
yes, “Heeerres Johnny”……… Everybody has problems, even the rich .
- May 18, 2011 at 12:14 pm #429373AnonymousInactive
Yep. Sounds all too familiar lately. These sorts of things happen when the checks stop coming in. From what I heard, his home is worth 10 mill. Hmm, what’s the matter with the 6 million dollar crib?
- May 18, 2011 at 1:06 pm #429374AnonymousInactive
Health/Medical Issues is the number one reason for foreclosures.
- May 18, 2011 at 1:46 pm #429375AnonymousInactive
My friend, Sky’s boyfriend is name Ed McMahon (but not that one) just thought I would look up his name and I see this…. wow
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.