What are the best Invoice and Debt Financing Options?

Tips and Deals Forums Debt Management Debt Management What are the best Invoice and Debt Financing Options?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I am President of a National Corporation specializing in the Permanent Placement of Sales and Management Professionals in the Mortgage Industry.

I am seeking a company or Private Investor who would Purchase my invoices when an order is completed and assume the responsibility of Collecting the funds owed as a result of these invoices. Average value of invoices is 2500 to 6000 USD each totaling approximately 25 to 30,000 USD per month. Projections show that these numbers will more than double in the next 3 to 6 months.

Since rapid access to these funds would greatly improve the cash flow of my firm, I am willing to sell these invoices at 90% of face value. Each invoice is secured by a contract that clearly states when balances are due and that any collection costs would be added to balance due, should payment fail to be made on time.

Where would I find an Investor or Firm who may be agreeable to this type of agreement?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password