We just bought a house and in the woods close to our house someone has put…

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home We just bought a house and in the woods close to our house someone has put…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

…fake deer targets and a ladder up a? Tree. I don’t know what you call it, my husband told me, but I forget. I found an old arrow near our house. I have 2 children that play outside and I believe the targets possibility may be on our property. Is there some kind of law that says you can’t have target practice so close to were people live?
    Well, the previous owner lives across the street so I’ll ask him. But it is my business. Because if someone kills or injures my child I will be going to jail for murder because that person will be DEAD!
    I found my own answer. By law in my state no fire arms or bow and arrow 300 feet from a permanent residence.
    Toad, I don’t think you realize that it is basically set up in our back yard. We have a gazebo and backyard and you look in the woods and it right there facing us. The only way for the kids not to get injured is if they stay in the house. They are set up right infront of our gazebo. Kids are suppose to play outside right?
    Edit read it wrong. It’s actually 500 ft in MA

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password