"we buy ugly houses"–have any of you done business with "the ugly house

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home "we buy ugly houses"–have any of you done business with "the ugly house

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

people”? i`m thinking of selling. my house needs some repair work–nothing drastic, but more than i can take on myself. is it best to hire someone to do the work or try to sell “as is”? i`m located in minneapolis, minnesota….

Anonymous
      Inactive

“The ugly house people” are in business to make money. They will estimate what the house will sell for with the minimum amount of repairs, figure up the repair costs at a high rate, figure what they wish to make out of the sale about 10% probably, and then a selling commission of another 5%. Thus you will be getting somewhere around 20% less that what you would get if you fixed the house up and waited for it to sell. You would still have to pay a real estate commission of about 7% but you would come out ahead 13%.

Anonymous
      Inactive

they prey on homeowners who have not kept their homes in good repair. it’s a rip off. you would be better off fixing your home up yourself and selling it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

my friend in arizona got that business, actually her husband was a real state and it makes a lot of money huh… sold like a hotcake she said

Anonymous
      Inactive

I dont know about the “ugly house” co.s in Minnesota, but Ive heard abd things here in Oklahoma. They practically want you to give them your house. then they were on the news for offering one guy one price then changing their mind…saying the guy who made the original offer wasnt authorized to do so… I wouldnt go for it.

You should have some one do it then sell it.. You need to get good $$ . Don’t just give it to someone and let them gett all the $$

Anonymous
      Inactive

Probably you should fix the most visible problems first and do a major cleaning and purging of things that clutter the house and the outdoors, get a few estimates on the repairs first and go from there! since you are the only one that know exactly how much money you can afford to spend at these repairs. Try to make your home is welcoming is possible ! Good luck !

Anonymous
      Inactive

these people are vultures

Anonymous
      Inactive

15 to 25 %

Anonymous
      Inactive

If you want to find the lowest auto loan quote, try this site

Here you can get quotes from all auto loan companies in your area. It is the best way to find an affordable auto loan with a reliable company.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password