- This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 5, 2011 at 10:29 pm #206397AnonymousInactive
people”? i`m thinking of selling. my house needs some repair work–nothing drastic, but more than i can take on myself. is it best to hire someone to do the work or try to sell “as is”? i`m located in minneapolis, minnesota….
- May 9, 2011 at 2:37 am #269192AnonymousInactive
“The ugly house people” are in business to make money. They will estimate what the house will sell for with the minimum amount of repairs, figure up the repair costs at a high rate, figure what they wish to make out of the sale about 10% probably, and then a selling commission of another 5%. Thus you will be getting somewhere around 20% less that what you would get if you fixed the house up and waited for it to sell. You would still have to pay a real estate commission of about 7% but you would come out ahead 13%.
- May 10, 2011 at 1:08 am #269800AnonymousInactive
they prey on homeowners who have not kept their homes in good repair. it’s a rip off. you would be better off fixing your home up yourself and selling it.
- May 10, 2011 at 3:08 am #270136AnonymousInactive
my friend in arizona got that business, actually her husband was a real state and it makes a lot of money huh… sold like a hotcake she said
- May 17, 2011 at 1:07 am #277611AnonymousInactive
I dont know about the “ugly house” co.s in Minnesota, but Ive heard abd things here in Oklahoma. They practically want you to give them your house. then they were on the news for offering one guy one price then changing their mind…saying the guy who made the original offer wasnt authorized to do so… I wouldnt go for it.
- May 17, 2011 at 3:27 am #278223Domingo DimondMember
You should have some one do it then sell it.. You need to get good $$ . Don’t just give it to someone and let them gett all the $$
- May 19, 2011 at 9:37 am #281759AnonymousInactive
Probably you should fix the most visible problems first and do a major cleaning and purging of things that clutter the house and the outdoors, get a few estimates on the repairs first and go from there! since you are the only one that know exactly how much money you can afford to spend at these repairs. Try to make your home is welcoming is possible ! Good luck !
- June 8, 2011 at 9:54 am #287269AnonymousInactive
these people are vultures
- June 10, 2011 at 2:44 am #433645AnonymousInactive
15 to 25 %
- June 10, 2011 at 2:44 am #433646AnonymousInactive
If you want to find the lowest auto loan quote, try this site
Here you can get quotes from all auto loan companies in your area. It is the best way to find an affordable auto loan with a reliable company.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.