Ways to stop your parents from selling the house?

Tips and Deals Forums Buying Your Home Ways to stop your parents from selling the house?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Title says it. My parents want to move, but I don’t. I actually don’t mind moving, but I don’t want to sell the house. It can be rented or whatever they want, but I DON’T want to sell the house T^T
    We already lived in it from 10 years… and I’m only 15. it’s a problem of my feelings and not about whether or not the new house is good or bad.

Apparently money problem yet again, they been talking about it for the last 3 years. I don’t mind doing anything to keep the house. But then again, with religion problems, I can’t work part-times or anything like that. Besides, I’m underaged.

HELP! Anything that can convince my parents is fine T-T
    First off, cause of religion, we don’t buy our own food. It’s all free, get it? FREE. Why the need the money? I don’t know and I don’t care. That is their problem and as we aren’t exactly a real family, I don’t have the obligation or authority to care. Saying parents is pretty much just cause, it’s the easiest way to avoid confusing. I did not ask for selfish people who only want points. Please ignore this all if you do not wish to give me a solution. There’s a box at the top right that is red and looks like an X.
    Quick clear up. Yes there’s a religion that don’t need to buy their own food. Some might not be aware of it, but there is. I won’t go into details, but I’m Buddhist and please do go do some research about them before denying what I said next time.

And, they don’t listen to me, which is why I came here. If they listen to me, they wouldn’t have done everything behind my back and I had no knowledge of it. I’m looking for a method to MAKE them listen to me, since they don’t already.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password