Visa Travel Money Card. Is it easy to use in Playa del Carmen for money or is

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Credit Cards Visa Travel Money Card. Is it easy to use in Playa del Carmen for money or is

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 8 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

US Dollars better to use? I was told that travel checks are no good there to use , and cash is unsafe.
    What should I use to pay for extra trips while I’m in Rivirea Maya?

Anonymous

4 yrs ago yes.. nowadays.. things are extremely bad. I deal with foreclosures every single day…our office deals mainly with REO properties.. regular properties are not selling as much.. at least not around here.. Things are really tough out there.. 🙁

Anonymous

4 yrs ago yes.. nowadays.. things are extremely bad. I deal with foreclosures every single day…our office deals mainly with REO properties.. regular properties are not selling as much.. at least not around here.. Things are really tough out there.. 🙁

Anonymous

That is a good indicator of a real estate company’s ability to move or sell houses they are contracted to sell.

I am also equally sure that some one in the real estate firm is putting these numbers together as a selling point for new business.

You might want to contact several of you local real estate firms, find out if they do keep these stats. If they do not perhaps you could sell them on the idea of you doing them as a selling tool for their office.

You should especially contact the mom and pop real estate offices as they might not have the staff to accomplish this .

How the accomplish this, I am not sure, perhaps they have developed a program to retrieve these numbers, but you never know until you ask.

I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

“FIGHT ON”

Anonymous

That is a good indicator of a real estate company’s ability to move or sell houses they are contracted to sell.

I am also equally sure that some one in the real estate firm is putting these numbers together as a selling point for new business.

You might want to contact several of you local real estate firms, find out if they do keep these stats. If they do not perhaps you could sell them on the idea of you doing them as a selling tool for their office.

You should especially contact the mom and pop real estate offices as they might not have the staff to accomplish this .

How the accomplish this, I am not sure, perhaps they have developed a program to retrieve these numbers, but you never know until you ask.

I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

“FIGHT ON”

Anonymous

Listing times are made between the agent and the seller, 30,60,90 days. A 90 day listing gives sufficient time for the agent to know if the market is ready for the price the owner expects, if any upgrades need to be done and if the house needs any changes.

A seller should have many factors to look at before deciding what broker, agent or company they want to use. Flexibility,timing,price,upgrades are only some of the things agents look at. Sellers should look at experience,marketing,showings,etc.

Anonymous

Listing times are made between the agent and the seller, 30,60,90 days. A 90 day listing gives sufficient time for the agent to know if the market is ready for the price the owner expects, if any upgrades need to be done and if the house needs any changes.

A seller should have many factors to look at before deciding what broker, agent or company they want to use. Flexibility,timing,price,upgrades are only some of the things agents look at. Sellers should look at experience,marketing,showings,etc.

Anonymous

I agree knowing how fast a real estate company turns over houses would be a key factor in choosing one.

Bad economy or not, some agents are better at advertising, returning calls, giving good advice to the sellers on displaying the home and they truly earn their commission. Then you have the realtors that don’t do anything out of the ordinary, other than list it and maybe put it online.

I had that issue with my house when it was up for sale. Our realtor never showed the house. She said that our house wasn’t “in her target group”. What?? Because ours was $ 300,000 less than all of her other listings? Then we let our 2nd realtor show our house as “open house” when we were gone for the whole weekend only to come home on Sunday night to lights on, doors unlocked and our driveway gate not closed.

As a consumer, you need all of the tools you can get to pick the right person for the job, or company.

Anonymous

I agree knowing how fast a real estate company turns over houses would be a key factor in choosing one.

Bad economy or not, some agents are better at advertising, returning calls, giving good advice to the sellers on displaying the home and they truly earn their commission. Then you have the realtors that don’t do anything out of the ordinary, other than list it and maybe put it online.

I had that issue with my house when it was up for sale. Our realtor never showed the house. She said that our house wasn’t “in her target group”. What?? Because ours was $ 300,000 less than all of her other listings? Then we let our 2nd realtor show our house as “open house” when we were gone for the whole weekend only to come home on Sunday night to lights on, doors unlocked and our driveway gate not closed.

As a consumer, you need all of the tools you can get to pick the right person for the job, or company.

Anonymous

On its face, this makes sense. But if someone is selling houses fast, they are pricing them appropriately, because price is the biggest factor right now.

Anonymous

On its face, this makes sense. But if someone is selling houses fast, they are pricing them appropriately, because price is the biggest factor right now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password