Venting, it’s too early in the process for me to feel this frustrated.

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Venting, it’s too early in the process for me to feel this frustrated.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 8 years ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

I have no patience with idiotic things that tick me off. *Guess what??? That would be my CRs.

That said, I opted out and tried to fix names/addresses. Transunion was a piece of cake. 5 minutes and done. Took me longer to verify my identity. I’m still waiting on Experian. *Today, I get a letter from Equifax that they “updated” one address to a total botch job of my current address AND the name on the letter is one (of the many) that I’m trying to get them to understand IS NOT ME. *OY! *I hand wrote a letter this time, including a copy of what they sent, my gov’t ID, my SS card, and 2 proofs of address to see if they can get it right this time. *It’s going certified tomorrow. Think they’ll get it right??? Grrr.

I’d hoped to be well on my way with the pre-HIPAAs by now, but sadly, I have to wait yet ANOTHER 30 days to start that process with them. *

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password