Usda- cr question

Tips and Deals Forums Home Mortgage Usda- cr question

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

I applied for the USDA Rural Development loan last year. I got denied due to my negative accounts on my CR. Fine…so they listed the accounts I needed to take care of before re-applying. All 5 medical bills- 4 from same place, 1 other. Not a problem. I paid those and got them deleted from my report. But the more I thought about it the more I began to wonder. Those 5 things were only listed on 1 out of 3 of my CR’s. And on that report, I had about 4 other collections listed. Why didn’t they list those? I am so curious about this question. I just want to ask them. But since I applied, I have changed jobs and more than doubled my yearly salary, opened 2 new lines of credit, and PFD*the 5 accounts they listed. I am so ready to reappy again, but I am afraid of the other things on my credit report, which I am trying to wait-out since they are all falling off this year. Any ideas why those collections wouldn’t have been listed?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password