UGH!!! Equifax

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit UGH!!! Equifax

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      dealpal
      Keymaster

Since 11/28/2011 a CA has been sending the info to EQ to get a Collection taken
      of my report and it still isn’t gone. I just sit (silently) on a 3 way call that the CA
      made to EQ.* During this call CA said we have been trying to remove collection XXXXXX
      from the report of ME ssn 00-00-0000.
      The EQ rep said keep trying e-oscar as there is nothing that he can do
      The CA said we have been submitting via E-oscar since 11-28-2011
      The EQ rep then told her that something must be wrong on her end and there is nothing else
      he can do.
      The CA then asked if I give you my business account # and the other information can you remove
      this from her file
      EQ rep said NO keep sending information through e-oscar.
      I am at a loss the CA is doing their part in trying to get this removed since it isn’t my account
      it was a billing error by the hospital.* Where do I go from here? I can’t blame or be mad at the
      CA as they are trying to do the right thing.
      So again what do I do with Equifax? if the CA is saying delete this shouldn’t they delete?

CA is still making calls to Equifax at the different business numbers hopefully they can get
      through to someone. CA said that she would call me back later and let me know what was
      going on and is sending me all the paperwork she has showing that this account is in error.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Register New Account
Reset Password