Trying to remove a satisfied judgement and improve mortgage chances…

Tips and Deals Forums Consumer Credit Improve credit Trying to remove a satisfied judgement and improve mortgage chances…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  dealpal 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

dealpal
    Keymaster

I have a satisfied judgement on my report for $2,000 from 2008.* It’s a collection agency suit from a medical bill I didn’t know I had.
    I disputed it with all CRAs and Trans & Experian deleted, Equifax did not, even after a second dispute.* Will this kill my chances of getting a mortgage?* If I try to continue to dispute and call them with MOV, will that stall my mortgage application?* Also, on the dispute results sheet, this was listed: “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION – Consumer Disputes – Reinvestigation in Process.”* Then it listed the address and phone number of the courthouse, but the phone number doesn’t work, which makes it difficult to contact the courthouse.* PS: My Equifax credit score is 713, which lines me up for the mortgage I want, but I hear satisfied judgements can kill those chances…
    Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register New Account
Reset Password